Monday 10 November 2014

My magazine cover


Firstly in this project we looked at many different magazine covers on pinterest to get a rough idea of what we wanted our magazine to look like.

The first thing I did was choose my picture from when we did our college life project, I then names my magazine margie after my nickname and used the lettering Helvetica for my title and adjusted the letters so they were closer together, I used Helvetica for my stories and spaced out the letters differently. 
I used Lucinda Calliagraphy for the writing at the top of my page.

I then screen printed a bar code for the bottom of my page and wrote the date under my title.

Evaluation: In my evaluation I am happy with my magazine I feel that its basic and simple but looks presentable and smart, if i could change anything I would of added a price above the bar code as i forgot to do this before.

No comments:

Post a Comment