Saturday 22 November 2014

Graphic Designer Stefan Sagmeister

This is a portrait piece. It is typography so he has just used words in his graphic design . Very limited colour pallet. I believe the original photo was taken in a studio.

This image is landscape. I believe the original picture was taken on location in a dance studio. Its quite a limited colour pallet ( White grey and purple ). Again he uses typography.
This is a portrait piece. Limited colour pallet. It is for an album colour. Tyography again. I believe this was taken in a studio.

This is a landscape piece. I believe it was taken on location and was either made with a slow shutter speed on a camera or was edited later on. He has once again used typography. It has slightly more colours in it than the others but is still limited.

This is a portrait shaped image. Its Typography again although it looks like he has used newspaper articles this time. I believe the image was taken in a studio. Its black and white so a very limited colour pallet.

This is a portrait. I believe the image was taken in a studio. Its a very simple picture and a limited colour pallet. He has edited the photo so that the words are coming out of his face.

I really like Stefan Sagmeisters typography I think it is a really impressive art. He is knows as the most influential graphic designers of this day. He is very contemporary.

No comments:

Post a Comment